Learning to read Tarot is a super fun and fascinating journey!
For a couple of years I tried learning Tarot by reading books and surfing the web. I accumulated a lot of info, but couldn't really piece it all together and I didn't feel comfortable or confident giving readings.
When I finally found a teacher, everything changed!
My teacher taught me a logical and comprehensive approach to reading and understanding the cards.
Ultimately, what I learned helped me develop a personal relationship with the archetypes and I began to develop my own style of reading.
This is what I teach. We each have our own unique outlook on life and a unique way to help and guide others. Tarot is incredible tool to do just this!
- You will receive a write-up of each lesson
- Each lesson is 60 mins long
- It'll take about 10-15 lessons to cover all of the cards and learn how to work with them (but you don't have to commit to any amount)
- It's most effective to be consistent with lessons. Once a week or every other week is ideal.
- Lessons take place in my private studio in Oakland or via Skype and cost $60.
To schedule a lesson send me a message via the contact page.
If you'd like to chat about this, please send me a message and add your phone number and we can chat!